HyperLEDA Query

I was trying to get a set of galaxies from the HyperLEDA Extragalactic Database (LEDA) and I need some help getting to it.

I need the following query:

SELECT
pgc,objname,objtype,al2000,de2000,type,bar,ring,multiple,compactness,t,agnclass,logd25,logr25,pa

FROM meandata
WHERE
objtype='G,g'

ORDER BY
no text

I got nothing, not even a single text. Also, the site is pretty hard because they never get the descriptions and query examples. I am confused. Any Help guys?

I don’t know anything about hyperLEDA specifically, but if you’re trying to select objtype = ‘G’ or ‘g’, then you want something like

objtype in (‘G’, ‘g’)

and I’m not sure what you’re trying to do with that “ORDER BY” statement, but I would either omit that, or ORDER BY one of the column names, like

ORDER BY objname

(eg)

Just got an “Aw Snap!” error and I am still seeing how it works.

I’ve split the query into two sections - One for objtype=‘G’ and objtype=‘g’ and set the link to CSV, and it gives me one in-page and I’m trying to save it as a file, but before it finishes loading, I got the error. The objtype in (‘G’, ‘g’) doesn’t work.

Any idea on how to fix it?

Okay, I fixed the error and I will download this query as .csv but for some reason, I don’t like the hours in decimal format (should be written as H:M:S D:M:S format. I am currently working on that.