History of the galaxies, I guess

The Universe began with something, which remains a mystery. We thought the Universe began with a bang, but Maybe JWST and other things could solve the mystery.

As the Universe forms, matter and antimatter goes into a “war.” There were two matters, matter, and antimatter. Matter won. Matters create neutrons, protons, and electrons, which then become atoms, the building blocks of matter. Over time, atoms create elements, like oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, and nitrogen. Over time, matter creates the first dust, gasses, and plasma, then stars are formed. Eventually, these stars go supernovae and in the process, remnants from the material make the essential ingredients for stars, planets, and asteroids. This process repeats over and over again, AKA a cycle. Eventually, the first black holes are born, and eventually supermassive black holes. These create the first galaxies.

The first galaxies are very irregularly shaped and contain a lower population of stars. Stars outside galaxies are more common than today as gravity pulls these galaxies to get bigger and grow in size These protogalaxies merged, and more black holes formed, creating bigger galaxies.

Over time, these galaxies continued to merge to form the first spiral and disk galaxies. Larger galaxies merged to become the first ellipticals. When larger galaxies continue to merge, the galaxies get so big, that they start the first groups and clusters of galaxies.

This was the start of the “turnover” as the galaxy population is currently on a decline, as galaxies merge and evolve. These galaxies also created more interesting patterns, like bars, rings, and interesting peculiarities. These galactic styles and accessories as well as different aesthetics such as lenticular galaxies and anemic spirals became more popular over time. with a brighter tone and chroma, and more detail in galactic patterns, It seems like every single one of these smaller spiral galaxies is getting into a depression.

These became popular in galaxy clusters like the Coma cluster, Virgo, and other galaxy clusters. because of the process of jellyfish-cation. As galactic friendship grows more in popularity, mergers, and galaxies increasing in size, led to the continuation of galaxy popularity declining.

My theory is that all galaxies will merge into one supergiant galaxy. although I could be wrong.

Or then the big crunch? and again with the multiverse.

2 Likes

My theory is that all galaxies will merge into one supergiant galaxy. although I could be wrong

Isn’t the space itself expanding at an increasing rate? I heard, within a cluster, if the mutual attraction within gravitationally bound clusters overcomes dark energy it makes all galaxies within a cluster merge together into one supergiant galaxy.
But, galaxy clusters are not necessarily gravitationally bound to each other as their mutual separation is too large for gravity to overcome dark energy. Which would mean there would be many of these singular galaxies and they would all be separate and expand from each other faster and faster as time progresses.

2 Likes

It should take billions of years… I have no idea