'Single image exposures' does not work!

Hello, :slightly_smiling_face:

'Single image exposures does not work at this moment. (blank squares istead of images)
Is that due to some maintenance? If not, can it be fixed?

Kind regards from Ine Theunissen

Try now. (Though the whole site may go down in a little while, due to Berkeley-area power problems.)

Hi Dustin, :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried but unfortunately I still get blank squares instead of images. In al the DECaLS Surveys DR5, 7, 8, 8 south, as well as Legacy Survey DR6 & 7. :slightly_frowning_face:
I hope the Berkeley-area power problems can be solved so the blank squares can be fixed.

We need the ‘single image exposures’. They are important for examining possible transient candidates. But also to to exclude asteroids or artifacts and to find images from the candidates in different bands ( g, z or r) from the same year.

Kind regards from Ine

oops, I only updated the “dev” version of the viewer… try again now.

Only the DR8 layer is fixed so far.

Hello, :slightly_smiling_face:

The DR8 layer is working properly now. Thank you already for that. But the other layers don’t. I hope they they can be fixed soon. Especially the DECaLS DR5 and DR7 because they are the most important.

Hello, :smiley:

I am so glad that DECaLS is working again. But the ‘single image exposures’ from DEcaLS DR5 and DR7 are still not working. They are the most important because I need them to make a supernova report in the TNS (transient Name Server) for another member.
When will it be fixed? I like to hear from you. Thanks!. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

it might take a day or two more

Alright, then we have to wait two days.
Thank you very much for your reply. :slightly_smiling_face:

DR7 single-exposures should be working again!

Hi Dustin, :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, DECaLS DR7 and also Legacy Survey DR7 works properly again. :grinning: I hope that the 'single exposures ’ from DECaLS DR5 also wil work again soon. Because the classified images on Galaxy Zoo are in DECaLS DR5.

Kind regards from Ine